This guide is written for content editors using WordPress.
Assumed is a basic understanding of using content management systems (such as WordPress), including the ability to access & navigate the admin area as well as editing pages and posts.
The guide outlines:
- How to install the Yoast SEO plugin and make changes to the Yoast SEO settings in order to maximise the visibility of the webpage in search engine results pages
- Creating a page, uploading content, structuring that content and applying the correct Alt tag information to various images
- Uploading the correct image size and weight
- Creating posts and how to optimise the URL (link) structure for blog posts as well as adding categories and tags
- Adding an enticing meta description, to encourage visitors to click through to your site
- Refreshing your content and re-purposing content