Start optimising your web pages today – without the need for an SEO agency!
If you’re a hands-on editor, why not save yourself some money and start learning or refining your SEO skills.
By purchasing this guide you are on your way to doing your own on-page SEO to optimise your web pages for search engine visibility.
What’s In The Guide?
- How to install the Yoast SEO plugin and make changes to the Yoast SEO settings in order to maximise the visibility of the webpage in search engine results pages
- Creating a page, uploading content, structuring that content and applying the correct Alt tag information to various images
- Uploading the correct image size and weight
- Creating posts and how to optimise the URL (link) structure for blog posts as well as adding categories and tags
- Adding an enticing meta description, to encourage visitors to click through to your site
- Refreshing your content and re-purposing content and more…
Who Should Buy This Guide?
If you use WordPress to manage your web pages then this is the guide for you!
This guide has been written for content editors, copywriters and content marketers with a step by step program to walk you through all the essential components for on page SEO.
From uploading images to adding your metadata description, each of these steps will ensure that your webpages will be:
- Easier to find
- Easier to read and comprehend
- Provide a great experience for your website visitors
Make the most of your content by optimising for SEO today!
It’s a great time to grab a copy of the SEO WordPress Guide with our special introductory offer – Only available until April 2019!
If you have any questions on this guide please get in touch via our contact form.